December 11 – 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
I'm not coming up with ways to eliminate any of this. I can't be arsed.
1. More people on my bus. Guys, they cut back the Commuter routes on the Christmas schedule. WTF? Just because Uni is out, no one uses the bus?? Nothing I can do about this one unless I drive to work.
2. Stress. Sure, everyone is stressed. But I've started clenching my teeth in my sleep again and they're starting to chip. I despise a night guard, it's like sleeping with a puck in your mouth.
3. Heat. Why is it 22C in my office? Doesn't anyone dress for the cold anymore? I like to be cool.
4. Health issues in my family. People be gettin' old and stuff. People I like.
5. Men's socks. Mr. W has 400 pairs and it's all I can do to keep them washed.
6. Spitting. No one should spit ever again, anywhere, for any reason.
7. Appliances breaking down. The dishwasher is crying about how it just can't go on.
8. The Middle East. I can't imagine living in a place where one is expected to hate, hate, hate all day. That must be tiresome.
9. The meek. I'm sick of holding up your end of the conversation and mine. You should speak up more and say what you think. Take the risk of looking like a fool. Open your damn mouth.
10. Sugar. My life doesn't need any more sugar. But I am having trouble cutting back.
11. TV shows. I feel like I watch every TV show ever made. Aren't there better things to do with one's time?